With the advent of tort reform in Ohio and other factors (including the exorbitant cost of taking some cases to trial), there has been “a precipitous decline in civil trials across Ohio.” See Ohio Trial, page 12. Parties are thus choosing to resolve their disputes in...
- What types of compensation can injury victims receive?
- Family Sues Navien, Inc. and Carr Supply Co. Over Carbon Monoxide Deaths Linked to Tankless Water Heater
- Can Children be Negligent in Ohio?
- Civil Actions (Compensation) for Criminal Acts
- Political Subdivision Tort Liability – Immunity Under RC 2744.02(A)(1)