Lying to your insurance company in the application process is never a good idea. For example, when you apply for auto insurance, your auto carrier might ask who all lives with you (in order to determine who all might be driving the car). If someone is living with you,...
- Family Sues Navien, Inc. and Carr Supply Co. Over Carbon Monoxide Deaths Linked to Tankless Water Heater
- Can Children be Negligent in Ohio?
- Civil Actions (Compensation) for Criminal Acts
- Political Subdivision Tort Liability – Immunity Under RC 2744.02(A)(1)
- What Is Mediation and Why Might It Be a Good Option for Your Case?