If a person has been bitten by a dog, Ohio law may allow for the pursuit of compensation. However, how a bite victim would go about getting compensation depends on the history of the dog. If the canine has a recorded history of biting, an individual could choose to...
- Family Sues Navien, Inc. and Carr Supply Co. Over Carbon Monoxide Deaths Linked to Tankless Water Heater
- Can Children be Negligent in Ohio?
- Civil Actions (Compensation) for Criminal Acts
- Political Subdivision Tort Liability – Immunity Under RC 2744.02(A)(1)
- What Is Mediation and Why Might It Be a Good Option for Your Case?