On Friday, March 27, 2020, the Ohio Supreme Court issued an order “tolling” time requirements imposed by the rules promulgated by the Supreme Court (including the Ohio Rules of Civil Procedure). This same day, Governor DeWine signed into law HB 197, which “tolled”...
- Family Sues Navien, Inc. and Carr Supply Co. Over Carbon Monoxide Deaths Linked to Tankless Water Heater
- Can Children be Negligent in Ohio?
- Civil Actions (Compensation) for Criminal Acts
- Political Subdivision Tort Liability – Immunity Under RC 2744.02(A)(1)
- What Is Mediation and Why Might It Be a Good Option for Your Case?