What is it? Uninsured / underinsured motorist (UM/UIM) coverage is a type of automobile insurance coverage that pays when you are injured by a driver who carries no automobile liability insurance or doesn’t carry enough of it. While some states require that you buy...
- Family Sues Navien, Inc. and Carr Supply Co. Over Carbon Monoxide Deaths Linked to Tankless Water Heater
- Can Children be Negligent in Ohio?
- Civil Actions (Compensation) for Criminal Acts
- Political Subdivision Tort Liability – Immunity Under RC 2744.02(A)(1)
- What Is Mediation and Why Might It Be a Good Option for Your Case?