In Ohio, the Ohio Supreme Court gave the insurance companies a huge gift when they decided Robinson v. Bates, 112 Ohio St.3d 17, 2006-Ohio-6362. An injured plaintiff can no longer recover the gross amount of the medical expenses incurred (the old rule), but only the...
- Family Sues Navien, Inc. and Carr Supply Co. Over Carbon Monoxide Deaths Linked to Tankless Water Heater
- Can Children be Negligent in Ohio?
- Civil Actions (Compensation) for Criminal Acts
- Political Subdivision Tort Liability – Immunity Under RC 2744.02(A)(1)
- What Is Mediation and Why Might It Be a Good Option for Your Case?