Pelletier v. City of Campbell, 2018 Ohio 2121 The Ohio Supreme Court held that a political subdivisions have no duty to remove foliage blocking stop signs. The case involves Ohio's immunity statute (RC 2744.02(B)(3)), which immunizes political subdivisions (counties,...
- Family Sues Navien, Inc. and Carr Supply Co. Over Carbon Monoxide Deaths Linked to Tankless Water Heater
- Can Children be Negligent in Ohio?
- Civil Actions (Compensation) for Criminal Acts
- Political Subdivision Tort Liability – Immunity Under RC 2744.02(A)(1)
- What Is Mediation and Why Might It Be a Good Option for Your Case?